Friday, October 31, 2008

Samples and Freebies

It was another slow week for requests, but my mailbox was busy.

I requested just one item -
Bear Naked (not sure there are any left)


I received a lot of stuff in the mail this week. I received a rebate check of $1.50 for Orajel. I received the following samples:
•“MyFruitRollups” sample with discount code
•Venus Embrace razor from Vocal Point which included coupons to share with friends
•Pledge Multi-Surface Wipe with coupons
•Pull-Ups Big Kid Central Potty Training DVD and coupons
•Jergens Naturals Samples with coupons
•Crest Whitening Expressions samples – unfortunately the pouches were open and created a mess in transit. A coupon was included.
•John Frieda Collection Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, with a coupon for a styling product.
•Always Infinity sample with a coupon (2 actually - 1 from WalMart, 1 from Walgreens).

0 comments: