Friday, January 9, 2009

CVS Deals - 1/9

I headed to CVS today, hoping to get a lot of stuff for not too much out of pocket. Unfortunately, I learned that my CVS doesn't carry many of the items that were on my list and they were out of a number of other items. I had four transactions planned, so I went with my first one and substituted for the missing items. It was beginning to really snow, so I didn't have time to reformulate fully and skipped items I would have picked up. I might try to go to a different store tomorrow if the snow wraps up sooner than expected.

Here is what I got:
2 - Stayfree (one was a bonus pack)
2 - Children's Tylenol
1 - Sudafed 48ct
2 - Ladies Speedstick 24/7
1 - Fructis styler

-$5 $5/$25 of Stayfree/Tylenol/Sudafed/etc I received in mail
-$3 $3/$15 coupon
-$4.50 BOGO Stayfree
-$2.50 $2.50/2 Children's Tylenol (I missed this! I'm so bummed!)
-$1.50 Sudafed
-$1.50 Ladies Speedstick CRT
-$1 Fructis

Total $19.96, paid with $11.98 and $6.99 ECBs and $.99 on gift card. Earned $10, $3 and $2 ECBs. No quarterly ECBs printed. I have to call to check on this. Will have to see if the store can credit my coupon since I forgot it. Totally disappointed by this extra $2.50 with my oversight on this coupon. I could have added the toothpaste to the deal if I had used my coupon. I had it in hand, but didn't want to increase OOP.

Check out more deals at CVS Superstars over on The "Cent"sible Sawyer.

0 comments: