Thursday, June 18, 2009

Giant Eagle - Save $15

I tried this the last time that Giant Eagle did a video on the Foodperks and learned it was in a limited test market. I can't redeem them at my store, but when I bought fuel at a Giant Eagle in the test market, my card reflects the discount I earned by watching the Foodperks video.

Anyways, here is a link to a new Value video on Giant Eagle. Watch the video and then register to get $15 off at Giant Eagle - $5 on each of your next three visits. The video is not too long, so I figured it was worth a try to see if it would work in my area. If not, I suppose I might have to stop in a test area to shop on my next trip - then I could save 6% and $5.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Check out my blog for all of the Giant Eagle and Acme coupon match-ups each week.