Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary - A Busy Mom of Two

It's been a year since I posted my first blog post. That really amazes me. It doesn't feel like a year. I have had a lot of fun this first year of blogging.


Being part of the blog world has been a great experience though. I have learned a lot about saving, and I thought I used to know a thing or two about it. Since I started into the blog world, I discovered out CVS. I had shopped there before and had a card forever but never understood ExtraBucks. Imagine my surprise when I did this post after spending $100 at CVS for just under $2000 in products, a 97% savings.


Being a rather analytical person, I am ever interested in how people find the blog. Thanks to Google Analytics, I have access to see what keywords or referring sites are bringing people to A Busy Mom of Two. Here are some of the top keywords (aside from Busy Mom of Two) that have brought people in and a link to the article:
Can (Canned) Goods Rack
Returnships
Shaving Cream Alternative
(Silicone) (Cupcake) Baking Cups


The top recipe found by keywords was:
Cheeseburger Pasta


Of course, there were numerous searches for CVS Deals, CVS Scenarios, Frugal Deals, and more that helped readers find A Busy Mom of Two.


The top referring sites, based on my participation in the assorted weekly roundups:
Money Saving Mom (almost 2x any other site - Thanks, Crystal!)
The "Cent"sible Sawyer
Keeping the Kingdom First


In celebration of one year of blogging, I have lined up a few giveaways that I will post this week.

Smooshies
Honey Kix
Tyson Skillet Creations Meal Kit


I hope to share a few recipes and all of my regular posts as well.


Thanks for reading and here's to a great year #2!

0 comments: