Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lists, Lists, Lists

I love lists. I am definitely a list maker. I make lists of things to do at work and things to do at home. I make lists of what to pack for a vacation or weekend getaway. Together my husband and I have created a list of future house projects. I make lists of what to buy at the store and lists of what to have for dinner.

There is something so simple about the list and yet it is such a great organizational tool.

It also creates for me a sense of accomplishment as I cross things off of my list and then, progressively consolidate lists.

For more tips and tricks, check out Works for Me Wednesdays at We Are THAT Family.

Don't forget to enter my two giveaways:
Honey Kix Prize Pack ends 7/27
Smooshie Kit ends 7/29

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use lists all the time! Thanks for stopping by my blog.